With all of these new Tablets, that don't have large disk drives, How can I save some space. I have done the Drive, Properties, Disk Cleanup. But there must be more.
The disk cleanup is a good start. In addition there is a file that stores information if you use the Hibernation option.
Hibernation is a mode that will save your current state of the computer after a certain amount of time and then turn your computer off. If a hibernation file exists when the computer starts it can load that state and continue as if it was never turned off. I don't use this option and because of this I can eliminate this very large file. To make hibernation unavailable, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
2. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
4. At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off, and then press Enter.
5. Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.
6. Reboot your computer and you will see additional space sometimes as much as 10GB.
If you want to have Hibranation working again do the same thing but change the powercfg parameter to /hibranation on.